Sunday, April 18, 2010

Why am I surprised?

It's 1:00 in the morning and Jack is finally asleep. Just 30 minutes ago he was looking all around and when I asked him why he was still awake, I swear he just looked up and smiled. Let me just say that Jack is an excellent sleeper and does understand night and day, however, his night doesn't seem to end until 12:30/1:00am. I don't know why I'm so surprised since that is my general bed time (and maybe still an hour or so before Alan's), I guess I just didn't think that my 7 week old would inherit this pattern so easily. Oh well...we'll sort it out soon enough. For now, I'm taking these last few moments of "me" time before heading to bed myself.


(Oh and here are some photos of this adorable night owl from earlier today.)












No comments:

Post a Comment