Friday, April 30, 2010

Last Day in Nashville

Last day in Nashville and what would be a better start than breakfast with Duard and Susan. These are 2 of the dearest people we know. Breakfast with Duard and Susan means Duard's buttermilk pancakes...something we hope Jack will know for himself someday soon. Duard invites us both (and now us three) over, but he really just wants me to come and I can choose to bring Alan with me or not.




Lunch was spent in Hillsboro Village with Elisa and Haley...we're hoping our next lunch with them will be in NYC...let's work on this one ladies:)






While I had hoped there would be a suburban Target run in this trip at some point, we just didn't have the time. One more reason not to pack in so many photo shoots...Target. We spent the rest of the afternoon packing and saying goodbye to Melanie and Scott. I think Jack had a lot to say about it. He even tried to show off once more with the longest and happiest tummy time he's had so far (thanks Melanie for teaching me the trick of doing tummy time on the bed).










Goodbye for now Nashville friends and family! We'll see you again soon...I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment