Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Adorable Faces of Jack

So many amazing moments with Jack and I feel like I can't capture them all! Every day he looks bigger and starts trying new things (making him look even bigger). Some of his newest tricks include cooing (it's the sweetest little sound), following people with his eyes, and sticking out his tongue. His tongue cracks me up the most because it looks as though he is trying to taste his world. Every now and again he just sort of holds it out there to see how it all tastes. Sometimes I put my lips up to his mouth and pretend that he already knows how to give kisses (although by the time he actually knows how to give us kisses I hope it won't always be by licking). I don't have any tongue tasting photos, but I do have several other adorable shots of this little man...














No comments:

Post a Comment