Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 5 in Nashville

Last day of photo shoots...probably a good thing, since I'm spent. Lesson learned for me: don't schedule 8 photo shoots when you have a 9 week old you're still breastfeeding every 3 hours. Anyways...we had our last morning at Immanuel while I finished up with their Parents Day Out program. Then, we headed off to lunch with Denise and Luke Pastina. Luke was out sick from school for a few days and decided to take one more when he realized it would mean a lunch with the Sherouse's:)






Last photo shoot of the week was with Ansleigh. If you follow my photography blog (http://jennysherousephotography.blogspot.com/) you'll recognize her instantly. I've been photographing her since she was 3 months old and this was her 18 month photo shoot! It's hard to believe. While I was shooting at Sevier Park, Alan and Jack hung out with Uncle Scott (they just can't get enough of each other), Becky and Katie. I got to hang out for a little while too after I was finished.










Our evening was once again filled with great friends. Melanie and Randy were kind enough to invite people over to their home and allow us the chance to hang out and show Jack off once more. It's been so good to see everyone and have them spend a little time getting to know Jack while we caught up on all the Nashville events from this last year.












No comments:

Post a Comment