Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 2 in Nashville

I have packed my week full of photo shoots and Alan has packed the rest of the time full of hangouts (you can probably tell where this is going). We started the morning at Immanuel. I was photographing their Parents Day Out program which was the perfect time for Jack to meet the staff of IBC and anyone else who was randomly dropping by.




Jack got to meet the first youth of Immanuel...Chris and Rebecca Dean (who else?). It was no surprise to Chris that we headed to Bread and Co for lunch. We have amazing restaurants in NY, but I seriously miss this place and I have to have my fix whenever I'm back in town.






We then headed to coffee to meet Uncle Scott! He had the touch too...Jack slept peacefully in his arms while we hung at Bongo Java (another place I miss in NYC...really I just miss Nashville coffee houses in general).








The afternoon held another photo shoot for me with some of our good friends the Weedmans. Jack and Alan came along (of course). Micah and Jo Ellen are some of the coolest parents we know, so I was all to0 happy to sit and talk for a little while after. Although if you watch the video below, you'll see that Margaret (the youngest daughter) was not too happy that Jack took up any of Jo Ellen's attention.




The evening was filled with more great friends. Dave and Steph and Scott came over for dinner...a perfect dinner date. We had a few extras drop by too...Lynn and the boys:) The evening wasn't nearly long enough, especially since we won't be able to see Dave and Steph again this week, but we took whatever we could get. (I'm thinking an Arnold/Sherouse week in NYC sometime soon:)




Jack had a lot to say to Dave...as you can see!








No comments:

Post a Comment