Thursday, August 5, 2010

Jack has a new friend!

This week at Clue Camp brought a group from Tabernacle Baptist Church in Richmond, VA. Lots of connections there put Jack and me in touch with some new friends Cristy and Abi. Not to leave out the husbands/fathers here, but it really was more of a "mom set up" and I loved it! I loved getting to know Cristy this week and Jack loved having a friend his very own size. Abi is 11 days older than Jack and his perfect match at this stage. Besides being a lot of fun to hang out with, I really loved seeing a baby on a mission trip. If Alan and I had had children during our time of youth ministry, I always thought we would venture out on a trip or two with them. Seeing Cristy do it so cooly made me think we could have done it too:)


Jack and Abi's first playdate of the week.


Holding hands, hitting each other, eating each others hands...this is how we play.


You can completely stereotype these two by their voices right now...Jack definitely sounds more like a boy and Abi definitely like a girl.


They're so cute, I'm just going to show you all of the videos we took this week...


Last one, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment