Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jack goes to the beach

YEAH!! The day I have been waiting for all summer...Jack's first trip to the beach! In truth, I can't believe it's the end of summer and this is our first trip to the beach (I will always be a Florida girl at heart...especially in the summer). The thought of taking a baby to the beach without a car but with far more stuff than I've ever had at the beach before intimidated me a bit this year, so we waited until now. Next summer will be a different story....we will be bronzed, sandy, and beautiful all summer long. To make Jack's first trip extra special, we decided to make a weekend of it and invite a lot of friends to come too. Well, we didn't make a whole weekend just for Jack, but for the moment of this post we'll just pretend. So, here it is...Jack's first time experience the ocean.


No comments:

Post a Comment