Friday, July 2, 2010

so many new things

Where do I begin? I feel like Jack is growing and changing so much these days! Every day there seems to be something new he can do. Among the list of firsts...
*fake coughing...this seriously is so cute! He figured out how to make this noise one afternoon and will randomly do it with his mouth open wide and tongue sticking out. It's generally followed by a huge smile too.
*So many smiles! Our pediatrician says 4 months is her favorite age for this very reason...I'm starting to think it's my favorite age too.
*ROLLING OVER! He seems to do this all the time now. Still only from his back to his front at which point he looks pretty stuck and we have to relive him...that part will have to come soon.
*Cradle cap be gone! I have been more than ready for this cradle cap to disappear as it only shows of his male patterned baldness even more. Someone asked me if he had freckles on his head at which point I knew I was more ready than ever for it to be gone.
*TOES! Jack has officially found his toes. For a few days you would find him playing with his knees, then one day he finally reached to down to the bottom to his feet. It's the newest and best play toy actually.


See...rolling over!


This photo is just for fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment