Friday, July 30, 2010

30 on 30

It's official! Alan is 30 years old today! As if turning 30 isn't big enough it's also Alan's GOLDEN birthday...30 on 30! Jack and I promised to celebrate him well, so we started the weekend off right by spending the day together (just us). Alan's first "decision" as a 30 year old was to purchase some boat shoes, so we went shopping together for his new "I'm 30" shoes. Then, we packed a picnic dinner and headed to Brooklyn to meet up with good friends Adam and Leighanne for an outdoor concert in Prospect Park (the Swell Season and the Low Anthem...kind of a perfect concert for Alan's birthday). I realize I'm the one who planned our day (minus the boat shoes purchase), but I feel like it was a perfect family birthday celebration:) Welcome to your THIRTIES Alan!


No comments:

Post a Comment