Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sherouse's in Richmond

All the Sherouse's are under one roof this weekend! It's our first time all being together since Jack was born making this an extra special visit for us. This was also Aunt Susan and Uncle Jeff's first time seeing Jack not as a newborn and our first time seeing Susan "popping" with pregnancy. So many new things are happening in the Sherouse family...I guess it was time for us to all be under one roof.


Jack's first road trip...he was so excited, can't you tell?


Susan called me while we were still traveling and told me that she would get to hold Jack first. I told her that was between she and Bibi and that I knew better than to get in the middle. Susan's response was that she hadn't seen Jack since he was a newborn and more importantly that she was pregnant. Look who won...


No comments:

Post a Comment