Friday, June 4, 2010

NJ and back...

In preparation for a wedding I'll be shooting next weekend, Jack, Leighanne, and I decided to spend the morning out in Red Bank, NJ. Leighanne is definitely a good friend for being up for going and for putting up with my compulsion to take the early train out of the city. It was Jack's first time on a train and his first visit to NJ:) It was also his first time in a comic book store (mine too actually), "Jay and Silent Bob's secret stash" (the comic book store) which is owned by Kevin Smith (who made the movies Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma etc.). I wouldn't normally head into this store on my own, but we did as requested by my wedding couple since Kevin is a legend in this town and they thought it might make for some "interesting" photos. I must say, I enjoyed Red Bank. It's a cute little town. And my visit made me all the more excited for the wedding next weekend.








No comments:

Post a Comment