Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy 4 Month Birthday Jack!

4 Months...how can it be? Some new toys were in order for his 4 month birthday, so Jack and I went shopping at Buy Buy Baby together. For those of you that don't know what Buy Buy Baby is, imagine a Bed Bath and Beyond store where the items are stacked up the walls higher than you can see...well Buy Buy is just that only filled with baby items. It's a bit overwhelming, so I took a list with me:) As we were shopping I would put toys in front of Jack to see what he thought. He liked them all really, but the toy that stole his heart (and made his eyes literally bug out...I'm not exaggerating I promise) is the one that we walked out with...along with a bumbo and one or two other small things.


Please forgive his mismatched pj's...they ended up in the dirty clothes the minute we woke up.


Not the best dressed in these photos...we're actually still getting dressed in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment