Monday, March 1, 2010

1 Week Old

1 week old today! It's a big day...for me more than Jack since it's my one chance to get out of the house during these first 2 weeks. I played it up pretty well too with coordinating yellow outfits for me and Jack (I promise this will not be a daily occurrence). At the pediatrician Jack weighs in at 8 lbs 10 oz...HA! They re-calibrate the scale and he weighs 7 lbs 4 oz (much better). They say he'll reach his birth weight by the end of the week, so we must be doing something right. Our pediatrician is wonderful! She immediately learns who the nervous parents is (that's Alan, in case there was any doubt) and does her best to set his fears at ease...this will be an ongoing process I'm afraid. All in all it was a great day!




Jack's position in utero...amazing to think that was just 1 week ago.






No comments:

Post a Comment